PCTS is a company formed by engineers and has precision in its DNA. Whilst most of their competitors originate from the construction industry and have designed and manufactured their products to these standards PCTS believe that their exacting precision led standards ensure products are superior in their design and development.
Needless to say quality and sustainability in production is taken as read with ISO9001 & EN14001 standards adhered to strictly.
• Sound insulation: up to 54dB as standard – Solid walls (Alma)
• Sound insulation: up to 49dB as standard – Double-glazed walls (Aqua)
• Fire Rating: EI2.30 (laboratory certified)
• Fire classification: EN13501-1 B-s2, d0 (laboratory certified)
• Unlimited metal coatings: including intumescent ink, galvanizing, anodizing, powder coating.
• Double-glazed units use 6mm toughened / tempered safety glass.
• No floor track – panels are hung by use of single or twin-point suspension system.
• Two, three or four way modules to enable multiple track configurations & stacking systems.
• Electronic seal by key-switch or quick-set half-turn manual mechanism.
• Unlimited finishes such as Veneers, HPL, MFC, Vinyl, Fabric, Paint, Glass
“Our walls are designed with the customer in mind – precision made components ensure that panels glide effortlessly and quietly along aluminium guides so that space can be configured quickly, easily and safely by anyone.”
Want to know more...